Churches and Religious Organizations
CCCS offers programs to all religious institutions with options to schedule a single workshop or a financial literacy series.
Sample Program Topics include...
- Credit Cards: What You Need to Know
- Budgeting on a Fixed Income for Seniors
- Scam Alert!
- Money Matters for Women
- Understanding and Improving Your Credit Report
- Buying a Car or Home
- Surviving a Layoff
- Identity Theft
- Insurance Basics
- Alternatives to Bankruptcy
- Understanding Student Loans and Financial Aid
- Seasonal Presentations (Saving for Holidays, Vacations, or Back-to-School season)
CCCS provides educational programs on any financial topic and seminars can be formatted to suit time and space constraints. Presentations can be scheduled at any time of day, on any day of the week, and are completely free to both organizations and participants.
Learn more about our educational programs!