Consumer Credit Counseling Service of the Tennessee River Valley was established in 1981. We are a program of The Partnership, a non-profit human services agency. Our office is located in Chattanooga, TN.
CCCS holds the following memberships and accreditations:
- Program of The Partnership
- HUD-certified Housing Counseling Agency
- United Way member agency
- Member of the NFCC (National Foundation for Credit Counseling)
- Accredited by COA (Council on Accreditation)
- Member of the Better Business Bureau (A+ rating)
- Member of the Chamber of Commerce in Chattanooga, TN
CCCS is funded by voluntary contributions from creditors, client donations, grants, and other community-based resources.
Click here to learn more about our staff.
Click here to view our legal statements.